1929 19th Street NW was built by John Nolan in 1909 for real estate developer Charles H. Davidson. The Classical Revival-style row house was designed by prominent American architect Waddy Butler Wood, of the architectural firm of Wood, Donn and Deming. Other Kalorama projects by Wood include 2121 Bancroft Place and The Woodrow Wilson House on 2340 S Street NW.
1929 19th Street NW served as the former residence of Henry Davidson Fry, a physician and author; Leon S. Ulman, Deputy Assistant Attorney General for the Office of Legal Counsel; John J. Schulter, the founder and former publisher of the The InTowner and The Permanent Mission of Bolivia to the Organization of American States.
1929 19th Street NW is now five luxurious, beautifully renovated and restored condominiums. Each offering high-end finishes throughout with the finest materials and craftsmanship. All units include central air conditioning, in-unit washers and dryers and some will include outdoor space. Garage parking and gym memberships were made available to purchasers at the time of sale.
- Bosch Washers and Dryers
- Bertazzoni Professional Series ranges and built-in ovens
- GE Cafe Series Refrigerators
- Merillat Cabinetry
- Spa-Inspired Baths
- Roof-Deck Overlooking, Dupont Circle and Kalorama